Here is the long awaited 2019 reunion information. We will continue to work so that the oldest members of the family can have rooms in the Spitz Center if they want them.
Other things to note:
- On the reservation page, we’re once again asking for information from people who are coming to the reunion, but not staying at Heit’s Point, so that we can get a more accurate head count for meals. You can make reservations starting now.
- The meal page has been expanded with additional information. We agreed that 2 meals worked better than 3 meals (I don’t think anyone went hungry). The biggest changes this year will be that we decided to do Lunch and Dinner instead of Breakfast and Dinner. Either way, we will be eating at The Pavilion.
- The old general information page and the frequently asked questions page are again combined into a new and improved General Information page. All of the new stuff is expanded on here.
- You can read about the times for other activities on the Schedule page. Note the meal time changes.
- You can get to the Family Reunion Information from the Reunion 2019! menu on the right or from the “Get Togethers” menu above.
As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions you can use the comment area at the bottom of any of these pages to make your feelings known.
If any of the links don’t work, let me know.