- Charlie’s Restaurant will be closed Friday and Saturday, so if you normally eat there on Friday night, you’ll have to make other plans.
Here is the long awaited 2021 reunion information. As is our custom, the information has been divided into four separate pages to either make things easier to find or to make everything more confusing:
- General Information quick notes:
- Start here. This page has most of the information you want.
- Dates: Friday, July 2 through Sunday, July 4
- Reservation Page quick notes:
- We will continue to work so that the oldest members of the family can have rooms in the Spitz Center if they want them.
- We’re once again asking for information from people who are coming to the reunion, but not staying at Heit’s Point, so that we can get a more accurate head count for meals.
- You can make reservations on May 18th.
- Meal Page quick notes:
- We will be having 3 meals again on Saturday.
- There is a sign-up “sheet” for what to bring for lunch on Saturday.
- Schedule Page quick notes:
- There are some time changes on Saturday to make room for another meal.
- Bring your old family movies, and we’ll show them after dark at The Pavilion.
Things you need to do:
- Let Christina know after May 17th how many of you are coming and what, if any lodging you need. (reservation page near the bottom)
- Let Lloyd Jr. know what you’d like to sign up to bring for Saturday lunch. (meal page near the bottom)
- Consider bringing some old home movies. We will bring a projector, DVD player, VHS player, and computer. (general info page near the bottom)
As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions you can use the comment area at the bottom of any of these pages to make your feelings known.
If any of the links don’t work, let Lloyd know.