Joni Sommerer put this together. She really did a nice job…
Reunion Info 2014
I talked to Debbie today and she put the food assignments in the mail today….you should have them later this week.
Just as a reminder, if your assignment is for an item that would need to be sliced to be shared and/or used to make a sandwich, please make sure you slice it before placing the item in the cooler for the lake. Examples would be tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cheese…..pickles?
Also, please remember that we will have lunch at the dock on both Friday and Saturday, so please bring enough of your particular item for two days worth of lunches. We would hate to run out of anything really tasty.
We will have about 90 people on Friday and close to 130 on Saturday. See everyone next week!
Good news everyone. Just because Aunt Naomi can’t make it to the family reunion this year doesn’t mean that we won’t continue to have mandatory drug testing at the Spitz Center. Kathy Meisinger has graciously agreed to be in charge this year.
This year’s mandatory drug testing will take place on Saturday once again. The testing will cost $9.00 which includes the cost of the meal. You should let Kathy know no later than June 14th so that she can finalize arrangements with Heit’s Point.
So far this is the list of people (if your name is on the list you don’t have to contact Kathy):
- Aunt Cleo
- Aunt Bea
- Cousin Bill
- Uncle Vernon
- Mary Jane and Ron
- Aunt Marjorie
- Kathy and Loren
Christina has been hard at work getting the information together for the 2014 reunion. We’ve reorganized the information pages a little bit this year. Based on your suggestions, we’re adding a schedule. We know we won’t keep to the schedule perfectly, but it will at least give people a general idea when things will be happening.
Other new things to note:
- On the reservation page, we’re asking for information from people who are coming to the reunion, but not staying at Heit’s Point, so that we can get a more accurate head count for meals. You can make reservations starting May 1st.
- It’s a 3-day weekend, so we have more meals to plan for. The meal page has been expanded with additional information.
- The old general information page and the frequently asked questions page have been combined into a new and improved FAQ page.
- Also worth noting is that we are moving our church service to 11:00am. We will clean the pavilion after breakfast and check-out in the Spitz Center before church.
- You can always get to the Family Reunion Information from the pictures on the right or from the “Get Togethers” menu above.
As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions you can use the comment area at the bottom of any of these pages to make your feelings known. If you’re interested, you might want to take a look at the old planning post for the 2014 reunion.