Christina has been hard at work getting the information together for the 2014 reunion. We’ve reorganized the information pages a little bit this year. Based on your suggestions, we’re adding a schedule. We know we won’t keep to the schedule perfectly, but it will at least give people a general idea when things will be happening.
Other new things to note:
- On the reservation page, we’re asking for information from people who are coming to the reunion, but not staying at Heit’s Point, so that we can get a more accurate head count for meals. You can make reservations starting May 1st.
- It’s a 3-day weekend, so we have more meals to plan for. The meal page has been expanded with additional information.
- The old general information page and the frequently asked questions page have been combined into a new and improved FAQ page.
- Also worth noting is that we are moving our church service to 11:00am. We will clean the pavilion after breakfast and check-out in the Spitz Center before church.
- You can always get to the Family Reunion Information from the pictures on the right or from the “Get Togethers” menu above.
As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions you can use the comment area at the bottom of any of these pages to make your feelings known. If you’re interested, you might want to take a look at the old planning post for the 2014 reunion.