Here is the long awaited 2022 reunion information. As is our custom, the information has been divided into four separate pages to either make things easier to find or to make everything more confusing:
- General Information quick notes:
- Start here. This page has most of the information you want.
- Dates: Friday, July 1 through Sunday, July 3
- Reservation Page quick notes:
- We will continue to work so that the oldest members of the family can have rooms in the Spitz Center if they want them.
- We’re once again asking for information from people who are coming to the reunion, but not staying at Heit’s Point, so that we can get a more accurate head count for meals.
- Meal Page quick notes:
- We will be having 3 meals again on Saturday.
- There is a sign-up “sheet” for what to bring for lunch on Saturday.
- Schedule Page quick notes:
- If you want anything added to the schedule, just let Lloyd know..
Things you need to do:
- Let Christina know how many of you are coming and what, if any lodging you need. (reservation page near the bottom)
- Let Lloyd Jr. know what you’d like to sign up to bring for Saturday lunch. (meal page near the bottom)
As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions you can use the comment area at the bottom of any of these pages to make your feelings known.
If any of the links don’t work, let Lloyd know.