Julie sent this in earlier in the week. Can you help her out?
I am looking for information. I heard the names Aunt Yetta and Aunt Dora and such and assumed that they are Grandma’s sisters. I am embarrassed to say that I now think they were grandpa sisters!
Could someone list grandmas siblings in birth order (date of birth isn’t necessary) And Grandpa’s siblings and what mother they belong to? I am sorry to say I don’t know this. Yetta sounds familiar but maybe it’s because I watch The Nanny ! All these names Julia, Bianca, Nora, Dora… I’m getting confused!!!!
I’ll help out like I normally do by adding some numbers (isn’t Lloyd a big helper?)
Grandma’s brother’s and sisters (and their spouses?)
- Margaret Julianna Ehrhardt 1873 – 1962
- Henry Herman Ehrhardt 1876 – 1877
- Otto John Ehrhardt 1878 – 1952
- Andrew Erhardt 1880 – 1919
- Gustav Adolph Erhardt 1883 – 1980
- Theodore Julius Ehrhardt 1884 – 1953 m. Dorothea Sommerer*
- Bianca Margaretha Ehrhardt 1887 – 1961
- Ottilie Cleora Ehrhardt 1890 – 1981
- Eleonora Christina Erhardt 1892 – 1963
- Christian Nicholas Ehrhardt 1894 – 1897
- Theresa Appolonia Ehrhardt 1898 – 1995
Grandpa’s half brother’s and sisters (and their spouses?) Leona Rosina Ehrhardt’s children
- Rosina Canora b: 22 Oct. 1885 d: Mar. 1929 m. Ernest Fischer
- Henrietta Elisabeth b: 1 Jan. 1888 d: 23 Nov. 1973 m. William Meier
Grandpa’s brother’s and sisters (and their spouses?) Elisabeth Albrecht’s children
- Adolf Mathias 1892 – 1970
- Dorothea Katherine 1893 – 1959 m. Theodore Ehrhardt*
- Herbert Johan Friedrich Nov. 1895 – 1977
- Margaretha Christina 1898 – 1972
Most of the information from Grandpa’s side of the family is from the book The Sommerer Family by Herbert Lorenz Sommerer, published in 2001 which some of you have. I do not know how much stock to put in it’s accuracy in this list (although in general it seems to be painstakingly researched and documented) as it has grandpa listed as Mathaus Adolf and Rosina Canora listed as Canora Rosina.
The information from Grandma’s side of the family is from this website. Which has Grandpa listed correctly. There are also more specific dates available, but I was too lazy to type them all in.
*Lauren and I now have a drinking game that involves my dad using the phrase “double first cousin”.